The Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business requirements and user needs. They work together with Consultants, Sr. Consultants and Manager to design and implement systems that meet client business objectives. Has knowledge of commonly-used design concepts, relational databases, and business process within a particular industry or solution area. Has ability to be cross-trained in business process, technology implementations, and adoption related activities. Relies on instructions from assigned project team and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The Business Analyst works under the immediate supervision of a project manager, and is able to exercise independent judgment on small engagements or as a part of a team on large projects.
- Works effectively individually and with CoastalCloud and client members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor
- Demonstrates a basic level of knowledge of common enterprise systems CRM or ERP
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
- Achieves necessary technical certifications
- Travels with client or project team as needed
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration duties as directed
- Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred, but can be developedExcellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Basic Understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM or ERP
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Bachelors degree in related area, 0-2 years of experience required