The Consultant reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business requirements and user needs. They are able to independently formulate and implement more complex systems / solutions that meet client business strategies. The consultant is responsible for conducting meetings and preparing business process documentation, process flow analysis, technology-enabled process improvement/redesign, requirements definition, data modeling and detailed functional design. This person begins to demonstrate expertise in major / minor areas. The consultant relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The consultant is able to lead specific portions of projects or manage their own engagements.
- Works effectively individually and with CoastalCloud and client team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Is able to exercise independent judgment on small and medium sized client engagements, or take a lead role on key components of a larger project
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills
Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and or maintain the following documents / tools
- Business Process
- Process Flow Analysis
- Requirements Definition
- Configuration Workbook
- Data Models
- Detailed Functional Design
- Project Plan
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
- Achieves one technical certification each quarter as specified by immediate supervisor / manager
- Travels with client or project team as needed
- Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
- Able to discuss experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service (SaaS) model
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM or ERP
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Requires a bachelor degree in a related area, 3-5 years of work experience in the field and at least 1 year of consulting experience.