The Project Manager is responsible for leading a project’s delivery team through the successful delivery of all projects. Project Managers may be managing one or more client engagements at the same time. They manage Coastal Cloud resources and interface with client members to most effectively meet budget, delivery and customer satisfaction goals. They manage risks and resolve issues via regular status meetings with the project team and all stakeholders.
- Lead the delivery team, drive desired professional behaviors and motivate the team to the highest levels of performance and ensure that team resources have the best conditions to perform successfully.
- Manage the client relationship throughout the engagement to build and maintain a strong customer relationship.
- Continually assess people, process and technology risks and adjust project plans to address them accordingly.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Coastal Cloud project team members
- Leverage a solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite in order to validate key design options and present proposal solutions to all levels of client management
- Support change control best practices
- Travels with client or project team as needed
- Five years of full life-cycle professional services implementation experience
- Strong client management and organizational skills
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree