- The Solutions Architect should have sound knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales and Service Clouds. Will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com, and integrating Salesforce.com with other systems.
- The Solutions Architect should be familiar with and know when to use Force.com application development, Salesforce.com integration,and other tools such as Visualforce and Appexchange products.
- The Solutions Architect should provide technical guidance to the development of Salesforce.com applications to support business and product strategies. The Solutions Architect must be able to lead technical requirements gathering sessions, and oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system design documentation.
- The Solutions Architect will assist in reusing existing company assets for new projects as a needed. Will also work with Account Executives in a Sales Engineering function to appropriately scope project proposals.
- Works effectively individually and with Coastal Cloud and client members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor
- Demonstrates a basic level of knowledge of common enterprise systems CRM or ERP
- Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
- Achieves necessary technical certifications
- Travels with client or project team as needed
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration duties as directed
Minimum of 3 years Solution Architect experience (or a similar role), excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
2-3 years of advanced skills in Salesforce, Force.com, Business Analysis and Project Scoping.
Solid experience in Data Modeling concepts and tools.
Applied knowledge of Salesforce and the Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies on the Salesforce platform.
Salesforce certifications preferred (Sales cloud or Service cloud consultant; Administrator)
Bachelors degree in related area